Estate & Probate Litigation
Losing a loved one is difficult enough, but adding an estate or probate dispute on top of everything you are going through is even worse. These disputes can be complex and tense, and it is crucial that you ensure fair treatment and your loved one’s estate is handled properly.
Your estate attorney should be knowledgeable and compassionate, striving to minimize the effect of litigation on your everyday life.
For help settling an estate or probate dispute, call us today at 478.477.0004.
How Estate Disputes Arise
The team at C. Brian Jarrard, LLC has handled numerous estate and probate cases and has the litigation experience needed to resolve these matters. Our experience and deep knowledge of probate courts gives us the ability to advocate for you and your loved one’s estate.
We represent clients and estates in numerous types of litigation:
- Contested estates
- Probate petitions
- Undue influence
- Will caveats
- Joint account fights
Common Estate Concerns
Families need legal advice on a variety of legal issues when a loved one dies, including:
- Individuals do not receive the inheritance they are due
- An estate representative fails to perform fiduciary duties
- Guardianship or conservatorship disputes arise
- Heirs and beneficiaries are not kept informed of the estate’s progress
- The deceased acted under undue influence
- Information is undisclosed
- The deceased was believed to be of unsound mind when creating the will
Compassionate Representation from an Estate Attorney
Disputes, especially estate or probate disputes, can be one of the most difficult times in your life. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible. We take our responsibility as your probate attorney, advocate, and counselor very seriously. We work to achieve the outcome you deserve as quickly and efficiently as possible.
View our other practice areas